- Canadian and American law degrees
- Current provincial government lawyer with experience in administrative, civil, criminal, family and immigration law
- Past volunteer legal experience in animal, international and refugee law
- French and Spanish translation degree
- Current Quality Assurance Representative for a provincial government contract
- Past federal government translator and bilingual reviser
- Certified translator
Disclaimer – Limitation of Liability: The translator shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions or liable for losses or damages incurred through the use of the translator's services. Any error drawn to the translator's attention will be corrected immediately, but the client shall hold the translator harmless. Liability shall be limited to a reasonable portion of the fee for translation services.
Disclaimer – Not a Substitute for Legal Advice: The information contained in this blog is intended for educational and informational purposes only. No blog entry shall be construed as a substitute for legal advice.